Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"MOM" - By and "dedicated to" my awsomest friend Nick, For his dear Mom.




I learned to walk with her, now
I walk alone, only somehow
This pain hollow walks with me
In vain I tried to kill it
And then lived in a mirage
Saying the pain is but, an envisage.
Only when it ate through my soul
I realized it won’t leave me whole
I am flipping, I need a way out
Even death would not help, I doubt.
and if death ws d only way out of it,
I want this haunting pain to end
Find solace unto my first friend
Mom would you not hold me again
"Mom" the word itself soothes the pain.
When i cry my tears lost in time,
Mom could have seen them arrive
I stand at a parting not knowing the way
"Mom" you alone can bring light today,
And forever i belong in your arms
Mom hug me again, save from all harm
I am yours forever, make me a child again
Mom come and ease my pain.

2 comments:

  1. millions & trillions of thnx 2 u dear...hd dese thots n feelings since a long tym within me...bt cudnt bring it out proprly...u'r an angel...
    m glad i shared it wid u... ;-*

    ReplyDelete