Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"select a theme for your blog."......."ok ma'am."

I created this blog to be my voice, so that i could type out whatever i feel and thus ease that frustration in me which is a result of lack of kind and empathetic ears.....
Guess even this wish will remain undone. since i already had a blog, i did not create another one for my new media assignment. sadly, now i have to find a theme for my thoughts. guess i can no longer call my blog my voice....rather, it is to become a report of what happens around that makes news.
maybe, what i can do is, write what happens in campus, in my immediate vicinity. i shall write what the air is buzzing with in my surrounding....be it in Christ, or in SG Palya, or in my hostel......and i shall call it.....IN BUZZ.....

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha... poor poor u clare... directing ur thoughts is fine... but directing ur feelings towards one theme is a wee bit tough... njoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know yaar......but i have to learn working under set conditions...coz sadly thts what journalists have to do......rules rules n rules.....:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. dats ok clare,u r doin gud,IN BUZZ is superb.. rules shouldn't curb ones creativity n pave way 4 imperfections..stay expressive n write honestly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. clare..one thing is for sure..CIA or no CIA you're always a ROCKING writer.. and I mean it..so rock on!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well said amoo..:)
    thanx amoo...n shruthi...:)

    ReplyDelete