Tuesday, July 26, 2011

JUST THINK- "ALL COZ OF WHITE RUM"




(DON'T ASK ME WHY THIS..)

A leeway or a bad slip, I wonder
It was my choice to surrender
When I always prided my discipline
It slipped away, sad, broken by sin.
When fingers went numb to beautiful
Music, they danced in symphony
Ecstatic at the moment with gullible
Ease they entwined. New melody
Sneaked in the divine darkness,
Engulfing the clamor of thoughts
Sweet and burning, the harness
Held fast in mad, fitful knots.
“Don’t! No…Why?” All useless
And see now my sanity rots.
For want of foolish belongingness
Commitment was never in plot.

For fun, for this time now
And then to be parted, never
To see the other side. How
Easily said, how clever!

After all, it is just me today
And just for the time frame
I become the prize to say
Yes, I shall play your game.

And tomorrow shall never come.
And if it does (then you are a fool)
Just think, it was the white rum.
(And even then you are the fool).

1 comment:

  1. someone's been hitting pubs lately :-)
    thoughts so beautifully described, i can almost think of myself...with each kiss to the brim...music flows through the vessels instead of blood...wish i had one while reading this ;-D
    and it ends so well...the last para \m/
    but the question is, can YOU really feel it without even being a fool???

    ReplyDelete