Tuesday, June 28, 2011

a message on her journey

A dusty road on a sunny afternoon
A tired wind blowing from the West
Rhythmic steps reach no soon
Nor can they stop to rest

And an impending feeling of worthlessness
I feel the unending road under me
Why this ordeal of unendurable stress
When I know my plans will turn on me

Then i saw a flying green leaf
Surprised I asked where you to
Still young, your life has been so brief
Have you not still plenty work to do

She mocked a sway but stood by me
My weary stance perhaps held strong
She agreed to take a message for free
To relieve my burden of a love song

I spoke my heart out to her-

Are you going to the Land of Spar
You will reach with the glorious sun
And see Him, mighty warrior at war
With times of agony, the awesome one.

When you see him give love from me
He will know at once whom you from
Take from him what he gives for me
And talk about how incapable I am.

Tell him how much i long to meet
This journey alone will lead to grave
If not for his embrace so sweet
Death come it'll be too late to save
Come my Love before my feet
Are resting in final bed endness gave.
Hurry little leaf, there comes a gale
Go merry dancing on success sail.

And off she went on her way, i still remember her rhythmic sway.
And off she went on her way, and off she went away.

2 comments:

  1. visited ur blog aftr quite a long tym...n m nt disappointed at all...gud 1 dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just bemused at your ability to write so close to heart gal..a brilliant one again.Keep updating your blog more often..:)

    ReplyDelete